Retaining walls can be a great way not only to help with erosion and water drainage, but also to create beautiful, usable garden space.
Applying mulch improves fertility and health of the soil, reduces weed growth and enhances the visual appeal of the area.
Proper bush trimming helps increase healthy growth for plants and creates an attractive landscape.
Fertilizers enhance the growth of plants and give plants essential nutrients to survive and thrive.
Neat lawn edges give the garden structure and provide clear definition between the grass and any ornamental planting.
Sod offers immediate gratification. It's not ready for normal lawn traffic, but it instantly gives the look of finished lawn.
Dethatching is the removal of dead turfgrass tissue, known as thatch, allowing water and nutrients to seep down to grass roots.
Core aeration reduces soil compaction, creating a channel through which oxygen, water, and nutrients penetrate into the soil.
Mowing is an important aspect of overall lawn care which stimulates the grass of your lawn to lushness and better health.
Spring & Fall Clean-Up
Trim & Cut Trees
What are the benefits of Dethatching?
- Allows water, nitrogen and nutrients to penetrate soil and reach roots.
- Protects against drought and winter-kill.
- Helps lawn recover from heat and drought stress.
What are the benefits of Aeration?
- Enhances water and fertilizer uptake.
- Reduces soil compactness, which results in an improved root system.
- Enhances root development.